- Weekday morning prayer – 0930 (all Zoom details here).
- Tuesday 14h-17h – Ladies’ Group – Contact Brigitte – email@example.com
- Tuesday 20h10 (West Lyon hoping to meet in person asap) Contact Grace Freeman – Zoom meeting https://us04web.zoom.us/j/5379229204?pwd=cXdMQW5CQXY1bDRGN1BwMUhiRnh0Zz09
Meeting ID: 537 922 9204 – Secret code: Pie
- Tuesday 20h00-21h30 – Online Group – Contact Christine – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thursday 12h30 (Church Zoom Link) Men’s BibleStudy, just join in gents…
- Thursday 14.00-15.30 Bible study on the life of Jacob – contact email@example.com
- Thursday 18h00 student/young professional group contact Anna – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thursday 20-2130 South Lyon Group contact Jane Dominici – email@example.com
- Friday evenings 19 :30 -21.00 Bible study on The Samaritan Woman; From Loss to Salvation – contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Baby Friendly Group
The Baby Friendly group, otherwise known as the TGIF (Thank God it’s Friday) is an informal gathering to support parents of very young babies. International life in our church means a high turnover (and babies grow and parents return to work), so we encourage everyone to jump straight in. We aim to support one another in the weird and wonderful life of parenting, walking faith together.
When: Friday mornings (9:45-11:45-ish, flexible as babies require!), except during school holidays.
Where: Currently in Lyon 69007 at a bakery, Fournil des Girondins, or in someone’s home.
What: Baby-friendly, everyone welcomed, with the understanding that babies may be present and may demand attention and that’s fine!
How: We currently begin with croissants and tea, coffee or chocolate, spend time catching up and sharing life, then do a short bible study, pray and encourage each other. We have a Facebook closed group and a WhatsApp prayer group, to share prayer needs and encouragement during the week. We also organize ladies’ nights out (open to all) at local restaurants every three months.
The Ladies Group welcomes all women who are available on Tuesday afternoons from 14:00 to 17:00 for a time of encouragement, study, and prayer. Our meeting schedule follows the school calendar with breaks during school holidays.
Men of Lyon
This men’s group meets once a week for bible study, and regularly for projects, pints, praying, pizza, pool and pioneering.
Check out our specific website for dates and locations: menoflyon.org
French conversation group
For those who feel they need a place to practice their French, as opposed to formal lessons in a language school, there is the opportunity to meet in a small group on Wednesday mornings between 10 and 11 in the Brioche Dorée, a café on Rue de la République near Place Bellecour, for French conversation in a light-hearted atmosphere. Nothing to pay but you do need
to buy a drink.
Anyone who has even a very basic knowledge of French is welcome to join us. And
babies and young children are welcome too! But not really a group for complete
beginners since we don’t teach grammar.
Atelier d’éveil spirituel – Singing, making music, craft