So you’ve signed up for the newsletter but don’t always find it in your inbox. Here are a couple of suggestions.
- Check your Spam or Junk folder
- Check your Promotions, or similar, folder.
- Set up a filter to direct it straight to your Inbox every time. Instructions for gmail follow…
- Click on the cog at the top right to open the Settings pane.
2. Click on See all settings
3. Click on Filters and blocked addresses
4. Click on the Create a new filter link.
5. Enter firstname.lastname@example.org in the From field and click on Create filter
6. Tick the Categorise as box, select Primary from the list, and then click on Create filter